Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here goes...

Well, this is it! My very first blog post...as *me*. I've been writing another blog for about a year and a half and it's sort of me, it's partially me, but it's not entirely me. There's not a lot I can do about that as that blog is part of my job. And like I said, it's not all a lie, or a sham. But even so, there are parts I must leave out, things I can't say. And when something is only mostly you that means it's also partially someone else.

And I don't know who that person is.

So, here goes. This will be 100% me the whole way through. I've started this blog to talk about writing--mine and other's--as well as books that I'm reading, have read, and want to read.

You might be wondering just what a charmed bracelet is and why it's the name of my blog. But that is a secret, for now. You will just have to keep reading to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment