Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Post by Post

I'm starting to realize that blogging about myself is a lot harder than I thought. I can't seem to think of a reason why anyone would care. I know that's not a good thing to announce. Might as well tell publishers, "This one doesn't even find herself interesting. Don't bother!"

But I can't help it: it's true! When faced with writing about myself I get writer's block in the worst way.

I have so many things I want to talk about, for starters the bizarre collection of books I've read int he past month: Un Lun Dun, Anna Karenina, and Watchmen. But as soon as I sit down to write, I clam up. Suddenly I'm gaining a whole new respect for memoirists. An entire book about ME? I think I'll just focus on one blog post at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment