Some things you should know:
1. I'm writing this FROM Otter Creek Used Books. That's right, they let me behind the desk!
2. There are customers in the store. Eep!
3. I have an *awesome* book I found in the self help section yesterday afternoon that I can't WAIT to share with you. But for now it must wait because I am too nervous about the cash register to focus properly
4. Why do people call used book stores to ask if they have a particular book? I suppose some modern stores have an electronic inventory but do people expect that to be the case? I'm just curious. My own love for used book stores stems from the excitement of the search. Even in the most organized and tidy of stores it's chaos. You never know what might be on the next shelf or what wonderful book you might stumble upon. Any thoughts from others on this?
5. It is Friday for reals this time.
That is all! Check back later or follow my tweets to find out if I have to sumo wrestle the register into submission and if I can coax the store ghost into keeping me company.