Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BEA Bound!

Hello, Reader. I'm sitting at my parents' computer feeling completely nervous and sick to my stomach. Later today I'm taking the train into New York City for Book Expo America 2010! I'll have to get a cab BY MYSELF (oh yes) and pimp the sh*t out of some books and maybe even force myself to chat with an agent or two.

Maybe.

I'm going to try to take risks and be brave because otherwise I will have nothing exciting and funny to tell you about. But first I'm going to try not to get lost.

Here goes nothing...

2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITING! I am sure you will dazzle anyone you talk to. Take New York by storm, my dear! I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be useless on the 'not getting lost' front, but it'd be an adventure at least. Have a great time in NY and at BEA.

    ReplyDelete