Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

BEA 2010 Round Up Week

Hey Everyone!

So I'm back in Vermont after a really fun and interesting BEA. Being an undercover introvert, I've been sleeping a lot and recovering from all the smiling and chatting that a big convention requires. But I wanted to give you a preview of what I'll be blogging about next week:

1. Big Book Pimpin': what it's like to be a book pimp, what it takes, and why authors often need them to help push their *free* books.

2. My BEA: authors I spotted (Catherynne effing Valente for one!!! I had a total fan girl moment), observations about the conference itself (a decided lack of bikini clad girls this year--for which I was grateful), random conversations I had, publishers I heart, etc etc

3. My New Books: the ones I took and the ones I took pictures of because I couldn't get a free one.

4. NYC: I survived and ate good food, of which there are a couple pictures!

5. Anything else you want me to talk about!

So check back tomorrow for the start of my BEA Round Up! I'll be blogging about it all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment