So I'm back in Vermont after a really fun and interesting BEA. Being an undercover introvert, I've been sleeping a lot and recovering from all the smiling and chatting that a big convention requires. But I wanted to give you a preview of what I'll be blogging about next week:
1. Big Book Pimpin': what it's like to be a book pimp, what it takes, and why authors often need them to help push their *free* books.
2. My BEA: authors I spotted (Catherynne effing Valente for one!!! I had a total fan girl moment), observations about the conference itself (a decided lack of bikini clad girls this year--for which I was grateful), random conversations I had, publishers I heart, etc etc
3. My New Books: the ones I took and the ones I took pictures of because I couldn't get a free one.
4. NYC: I survived and ate good food, of which there are a couple pictures!
5. Anything else you want me to talk about!
So check back tomorrow for the start of my BEA Round Up! I'll be blogging about it all week.