Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Favorite Author

You guys!!!! Guess what? Neil Gaiman just posted some photos on his blog including one of him and Terry Pratchett, "toasting Something Unexplained with champagne."

I reallyreallyreallyreally hope that the unexplained thing is a new novel. I absolutely love Good Omens. Honestly, the magical amalgam of Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett is my favorite author. It's the perfect blend of wit, whimsy, magic, and darkness. If my "favorite author" came out with another book, I'd be SO EXCITED.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer... Neil Gaiman is speaking in NYC tomorrow. I was so excited until I saw that it was sold out. Too bad you weren't coming to NYC earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm jealous! Well, I'm jealous of the people who get to go. I did get to stand very close to him at BEA 2009, but some day I plan to meet him in person. Preferably on a panel, where I'm sitting next to him ; )

    ReplyDelete