Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Howdy, Neighbor

I have only been living in Maine for three days and I've already seen one of my neighbors completely nude.

No, I was NOT using binoculars. It's just that I happened to be opening the window in our bedroom when the woman next door was lying down to sleep--on a mattress on the floor, on the FIRST floor, next to a bay window, with the light on. I couldn't have missed her if I tried.

And once again I'm reminded why I have NO PITY for smaller breasted women. Because you can be somewhere around 50 and those things will have not moved at all.

Suddenly there has been a lot of boob talk on this blog, no?

Anyway, that's really all you need to know about how the move is going...

3 comments:

  1. I think boobs are secretly trying to take over the world. Or have they already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wow, ya made me laugh with this.

    welcome to the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina, haha! I think they have staged many a coup but have not yet successfully taken over. Why do you think people are always trying to get women to cover them up???

    ReplyDelete