Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Images from Sirens 2011

I just wanted to share some of my photos from Sirens this year. I'll get to the book reviews soon...possibly today. Yes, today. Definitely...

Pretty berries...never did I see a cluster of berries I could resist. I have many MANY photos of berries...but these have SNOW!

Here's a shot of some of my clever, creative companions walking through Vail Village:
 

Here I am, feeling up a bear statue in Vail. Look, there was a lot of boob talk at Sirens. Basically I don't like it when the woman with ample boobs always have it easy while the flat chested girls have all the personality. Growing up, I had big boobs and yet I was not the Homecoming Queen or the most popular girl in school or confident and comfortable with my body. So, it's one of my pet peeves.

Naturally, this led to me feeling up a bear statue.

Don't worry, she was totally cool with it.

Creepy, eerie early morning walk with snow. Yes, I DID turn back because it was just a tad too creepy for me. And also slippery.

 And finally, the mountains with snow and gold:

 More pics to come...of monstrous women in costume! Don't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment