Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favor

Okay, confession time: a few days ago I was telling Curt that while I love following casting decisions and seeing the actors in character for novels-turned-movies, I tend not to care about the movies themselves.

And then I watched this a couple minutes ago. It's the official trailer for The Hunger Games. Have you already seen it?

I know that my relationship with this series ended in a really bitter, messy breakup. You can read how it went down here but be forewarned there are spoilers all over the place.

But you never forget how that first book makes you feel, you know? I thought I was passively curious. Now? Now I'm freaking. Out.

Heart racing, sick to my stomach—pretty much the same way I felt while reading that first book. RUE, you guys. Forget the love triangle. You know how I feel about Rue.

Please to enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. God, just watching that, sitting here on my couch, my mum sitting on the other couch, and I start crying. "Mum! My favorite books going to be a movie!" She doesn't care, but really, if you read the books...
    Damn, I can't wait to see this movie. Time to go re-read all the books.. again <3

    ReplyDelete