Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks, Cosmo

Hmmm so I was reading Cosmo the other day (look, I get it for free along with ESPN magazine for reasons unknown to me) and I discovered this gem of wisdom, "Yes, you have to do sit-ups, but a fierce tummy also has to be fuzz-free." Wait...what? I kinda like my peach fuzz. I thought it was cute.

No?

The article goes on to instruct women on how to remove "unsightly" hair from their arms, stomach, and of course...

legs.

Ha!You totally thought I was going to say something else, didn't you? Dirty little mind...

Arm pits are not discussed. Clearly fuzz free pits (let's continue with the peach metaphor, shall we?) are so essential that they don't even warrant writing a mention. Okay, fine, I sort of have to agree with them on that one.

Yeesh. I didn't know women had to remove every single bit of hair from every part of their bodies--except their heads--in order to be considered sexy.

Thanks, Cosmo. I sincerely hope that this article ends up in one of your "What were we thinking" segments in the year 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment