Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Things I Love Today

1. The sound sugar makes when you pour it into hot tea.

2. Birds outside my window on a quiet, cloudy morning.

3. Revising, even though it's hard and scary and is making me nauseous.

4. Blogger spell check because I never remember how to spell nauseous correctly.

5. My old college journals, which remind me that I can survive anything and also to not take myself too seriously.

6. Twitter. Because a friend of mine is in the hospital and in much need of prayers. I haven't spoken to a higher power (in any form you may prefer)for a long time, but I immediately went to twitter and asked anyone who prays to pray for my friend and her baby. Somehow, it helped. Last night I fell asleep praying. I'm not sure to who.

No comments:

Post a Comment