Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

By the Way

I realize I haven't blogged about my writing in a while. In case you are wondering, or wringing your hands or losing sleep over this, let me get you up to speed.

I am still revising. Apparently revising takes FOREVER. Then if I am lucky enough to have someone read it and possibly agree to publish it I'll have to revise it AGAIN.

I realized a few weeks ago that just whining and moaning about revising (see above) wasn't much fun to read so I stopped. I'll be sure to keep you posted if anything interesting happens other than "I fixed a plot hole today" or "I tweaked my character's motivations so that they make some sort of sense."

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way. I'm working through edits as well, one last round before I start querying, and it doesn't make sense for every new LJ post to boil down to, "still editing."

    Good luck with the revisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, same to you! Sounds like we're on the same schedule. (Hopefully--I better not decide I need ANOTHER round after this one!!)

    ReplyDelete