Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Stolen Goods

So this post is from author Libba Bray's blog. Libba is coming out with a new book, Going Bovine. She also wrote the Gemma Doyle Trilogy. I haven't read the series yet, although I want to. I think I'm afraid of being intimidated by how awesome it is. Honestly. I have this weird fear and love for Libba Bray. Everyone loves her writing, but she's upfront about her own struggles with the writing process. She's talented but she's also real, like the rest of us.

This post was written while she was revising Going Bovine, which has received fantastic reviews (of course). Yes, it's from 2008 and yes I stole it from Nathan Bransford's blog. But it's so funny and true and so exactly where I am right now that I felt it was worth the link. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment