1. Make myself sick to my stomach with worry over the uncertain future. Check.
2. Wander around, alternately freaking out about said uncertain future and flipping on TLC to watch Clinton and Stacy. Check.
3. Aimlessly reading author/editor/agent blogs and counting this as "work." Check
4. Stuffing my face with a generous handful of the donettes I bought for my husband's birthday on Monday (by request). Check.
5. Listening to Britney Spears' new song on repeat because for cosmic reasons unknown, I develop an obsession with every Britney single that has a dance beat (this has been the case since "Hit Me Baby One More Time," which I simultaneously mocked and obsessed over when it came out). Check!
I would say the day's been a success. What have you completed on your to do list today?