Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Zombie-Me

Hello, Reader! I'm sure glad I got all that "Weee, it sure is funny being sick and leaking fluids from my face in my last post. Because the five days that followed were considerably less humorous.

Let's move on. It's a new day! A new week! A new month even!

Better yet, I'm wearing fresh underwear! Yes folks, my life is BACK ON TRACK.

Alas, I've done nothing but be sick for the past five days and am thus horribly boring. To make it up to you, I'm posting this supercute video of what is apparently a lionhead rabbit. He looks like a creature out of Gloaming or The Grimes, or some other district of faerieland. I guess we don't always have to leave the 'fields we know' (that's a The King of Elfland's Daughter reference, by the way), in order to find magic in the world. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carrie! I'm going to try never to take breathing through my nose for granted ever again.

    ReplyDelete