1. Have you donated to Haiti yet? There's so many ways to donate, and every dollar counts! Here's a link to the American Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders, in case you've been waiting until RIGHT NOW to make your donation.
2. Don't you just love The Pioneer Woman (aka Ree Drummond)? Her Confessions blog makes me feel all warm and hopeful inside, like someday I can carve out a happy life for myself too, even if it is unconventional and may or may not include mini sheep (I really hope it does!). Plus she has some fantastic, stick-to-your-ribs-recipes, too.
3. What's your favorite dance-alone-in-your-underwear song? What? You haven't done that in, like, forever? Well, then I guess your Friday night plans are all set. YOU'RE WELCOME.
(Also, mine changes based on the newest song on the radio but a fail safe for me is Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham! This can not and should not be explained.)
4. When was the last time you forgave yourself for:
a. Not finishing your to do list
b. Not losing those last 10 lbs you're convinced you need to lose
c. Failing to live up to your expectations
d. All of the above?
5. When was the last time you called your mom and asked her how her day was going before she could ask you about yours?